Sorry for the lack of updates, but my coworker went out of town, so I had to work the past 6 work days straight (wah, wah, I know). I don't know how people work full time with two kids. My typical day is getting up at 5:30 am to get three people ready and out the door, drop the kids off at 7 am, work all day, pick the kids up at 6 pm, make dinner, maybe bathe the kids if I have the energy, clean dinner dishes, put kids to bed, get bags ready for the next morning, crash in bed, and repeat!
My poor house is a wreck. The dryer died over the weekend, so I'm probably going to have to take some laundry to Mom's on Sunday (this is your official notification, Mom) because we haven't had time to go out and look at dryers. And Bridget's b'day is on Saturday, so I have 8,475 errands to run for her party with two kids in tow today. *sigh*
Enough pity party... here are some photos to show what we have been up to. Ryan and Jack turned 4 last week and had their party at Monkey Joe's. Audrey had fun, but she FREAKED out when a guy in a purple Monkey Joe costume came out. She clung onto my neck for about 5 minutes saying that she was ready to go home. Here is Audrey and her buddy Lynzie:
On Sunday, Audrey got into my makeup and came out of my room saying "I look like Ariel!" Ummm... sure.
Here are the girls watching Snow White. Audrey will now watch a couple of other movies besides The Little Mermaid, this being one of them, and Beauty and The Beast being the other. She always yells "Run Snow White!" when the hunter is chasing her and when she first started watching it, she called the dwarfs "babies."


1 comment:
I think Bridget just wants to look like Ariel too!
Post a Comment