Andy took the girls out to play in the snow and got some pictures for me. I'm sure the snow will still be around tomorrow, so hopefully Audrey will get to make her first snowman! In the meantime, enjoy these photos, courtesy of Daddy!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Snow Angels
We got about 2 inches of snow today (and it was still snowing the last time I looked outside at about 9:30 pm). Fortunately, Andy's company let their employees go home early, so he was already on his way when the daycare director called to say that they were going to close early and they wanted everyone gone in about an hour.
Andy took the girls out to play in the snow and got some pictures for me. I'm sure the snow will still be around tomorrow, so hopefully Audrey will get to make her first snowman! In the meantime, enjoy these photos, courtesy of Daddy!

Andy took the girls out to play in the snow and got some pictures for me. I'm sure the snow will still be around tomorrow, so hopefully Audrey will get to make her first snowman! In the meantime, enjoy these photos, courtesy of Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment