Thursday, February 4, 2010

Walking

Andy pointed out last night that there was no new blog entry this week. I've been slacking. :) There should have been a post because Bridget is now kind of, sort of walking! Last week when I picked her up from daycare, her teacher said that she had taken two steps. For the rest of the week, it was two steps here, three steps there. Now, she can go about halfway across the room! Of course, I don't have a video of that, but rest assured, there will be one soon!



We had our playroom in the front living room, but it was starting to drive us crazy because the first thing you see when you walk in the door is a toy explosion. We have always wanted to make it an office, and Andy recently found some nice office furniture, so we now have an office:

In the 7 years we've been in the house, the guest bedroom has been used maybe 4 times, so we got rid of that bedroom set and have a new playroom. Now they can trash it all they want and we can simply shut the door! We brought my old futon from college up from the basement so on the rare chance that we have company, they can crash there.

Here are some videos since I don't have any new photos of the girls for some reason. In this one, you can hear and see what a little maniac Audrey turns into when she's tired.




Speaking of maniac Audrey, I always walk into Bridget's room to find the stuffed animals that I keep in her crib all over the floor. I always blame Audrey thinking that she is pulling them out to be a stinker. It finally dawned on me the other day, when I knew Audrey hadn't been in there, that Bridget is the one throwing the toys out! The only things she keeps in the crib is her blanket and a little pillow. I guess she isn't going to be a stuffed animal lover like big sis!


This video is of B's new favorite thing to do - scream at an ear piercing level! Andy was popping out and scaring her.


And on Sunday, the weather was nice enough to play outside for a little bit and I learned why we should have bought a house with a flat driveway.


No comments: