Most of these are dark and fuzzy, but since I have been camera-less for the past couple of weeks, these are the only pictures I have! I have since purchased a new battery and will hopefully get around to sticking it in the camera soon!
You can't tell here, but Bridget is actually asleep while standing and screaming. She does this sometimes when we try to let her cry it out. We have to go lay her down, although we are curious how long she can stand there!

The twins came over the other day so their Mommy could go to the grocery store in peace. Audrey had to hurry and put on her Ariel costume and said "Where is Prince Charming? There he is!" She ran over to Jack and gave him a big hug, then put her arm around him and made him walk around the living room with her. This is how I found her about 20 minutes after they left:

In this shot, Audrey tackled Bridget and was rolling around on the floor with her saying "I lub you!" You can see the love on B's face!
Bridget was a fussbudget while eating dinner the other night and I snapped a picture to show Andy what I was dealing with. I felt really bad when a couple minutes later, I found a piece of wicker basket in her mouth! It probably doesn't feel that great to eat dinner with wicker in your mouth - Sorry B!


No comments:
Post a Comment