Here are the comparison shots of Bridget at two months old:
And Audrey at two months old... Audrey definitely wins in the "more hair" department!

Poor Audrey caught a stomach bug on her first week back at daycare. On Sunday, she suddenly got very pale and whiny and spent the day throwing up. Luckily I had already called Grandma Carol to come and hang out with us (I was planning on grocery shopping and cleaning house while she was here), so she ended up on baby duty while I snuggled with this pitiful thing:

Other than that, I am managing this whole two kids and working part time thing. I don't know how people work full time and keep up with the house and kids! I spend my off days cleaning (although you can't tell by looking at the house!), running errands, going to doctors appointments, etc. My new challenge is getting Bridget to sleep in her bassinet instead of on my chest or next to me in the bed. She goes to sleep much faster if she's held and I am usually so ready to crash by 8 pm, so I just hold her and we both fall asleep together. If I try to move her, she wakes up and cries. Last night, Andy took her and put her in her bassinet after we had both been sound asleep for a while and that worked, so hopefully she'll get used to sleeping on her own soon! I may just have to put her down the hall in her crib so I'm not temped to pick her up and cuddle her to sleep every night... we'll see!
Here are a couple of pictures of Bridget that crack me up - I was trying to get her and the duckie and she slowly fell over onto him, but she didn't care, she just turned it into a snuggle!

1 comment:
Wow, 2 months already?! Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment