Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tank

First of all, what do you think of my new background? The site I got it from has a lot of cute stuff, but I figured the pink animal print was appropriate for our house!



I can't believe that in my last post, I forgot to introduce you to the newest member of our house: Tank the Turtle!
He (or she) was Andy's Easter present for Audrey. She likes him, as you can see.



He was set up today in a nice pimped out tank (it wasn't done being set up when I took the picture below) in the playroom along with some pretty large tadpoles that Andy got out of a pond. A couple of them already have leg buds, so Tank should have some buddies soon.


Here is a cute shot of Bridget's big smile that Grandma Mary managed to capture:

She has her 2 month checkup on Tuesday, so I'll be back with her stats!

1 comment:

Krystle said...

Nice to meet you Tank!