Our neighborhood didn't do an Easter egg hunt this year, so Tina invited us to go to her Mom's Club egg hunt at Poole's Mill Park. First of all, this park is only 15 minutes from the house - I don't know why we have never been there before. It has one of the state's few covered bridges and what looked to be a nice walking trail. We will definitely go back and explore another day.
I wasn't sure if Audrey would be into the egg hunt, but she was a pro! She ran right out with the other kids and filled her basket.
Ryan had a great technique - he would open the eggs to see what was in them before he'd take them! Who wants to get stuck with candy that they don't want?
Here is everyone checking out their loot:
We would have stayed and played on the playground longer, but although I had about a dozen diapers for Bridget, I only packed one for Audrey and because of that, she had two poops while we were there! I don't know where my head was when I was packing up, but she was lucky that I at least remembered a basket for her to use.
And here are the rest of the pictures:
I have a couple more shots of Audrey doing her own dress up. She walked around for a good portion of the day on Tuesday with a baby headband on. At least it matched her purple sweatpants, plus she just looks adorable in this picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment