Friday, November 7, 2008

Take A Baf?

Audrey continues to amaze us with her ever-expanding vocabulary. She is also becoming the master of stall techniques at bed time. There's the ever popular "Take a baf?", plus "Brush teeth?", "More juice?", "More diaper?", and "See Roscoe and Hazel?"

If we come home from somewhere and it's dark out, she'll ask to go see the moon when I get her out of the car. We'll walk out to the driveway, find the moon, and she'll say "Bye bye moon. See you tomorrow!"

She also picks up on songs quickly and can sing at least a dozen songs, getting most of the tunes and words right. Along with songs like Twinkle Twinkle, Old McDonald, and Where is Thumbkin, she also knows Jingle Bells, various Wiggles songs and the theme songs to the Mickey Mouse Club and Little Einsteins.

There is a new older lady in her room at daycare that is always gushing over Audrey when we pick her up. Today she told me that Audrey is the sweetest little girl that she's ever met. I guess Audrey saves the Drama Queen personality for home!

Enough bragging about Audrey... the pregnancy is going well. I had the yucky one hour glucose test on Tuesday and spent the evening barfing up a storm. I'm not sure if it was from the glucose test that morning or the Wendy's that I had for lunch. It could have been either one! I don't know when I get the results back but hopefully I passed so I don't have to take another test. I plan on taking it easy this weekend b/c I had a little bit of spotting this morning. The nurse said that it was probably from lifting something (Audrey perhaps?) or overexerting myself.
Here are some pictures of Audrey, Ryan and Batman playing on the tire swing. Ryan was spinning everyone around and singing a little song about spinning. Audrey thought he was pretty funny, and Mommy thought Jack was pretty funny in his Batman jammies! He always has some kind of costume on when I see him!


1 comment: