I scheduled an appointment today to get Audrey's two year and Christmas photos done. Our morning started out with Audrey waking up with a major runny nose. I also realized about a half hour before I needed to leave that she didn't have any cute shoes to wear with the two outfits I had for her.
We made a mad dash to Kohl's in hopes to find some silver ballet slipper type shoes, which of course they didn't have. We did find some pink ones, so those had to do!
Audrey isn't a fan of doing anything that she doesn't want to do, so pictures were a little challenging. Luckily, the girl got some cute Christmas shots, so we switched rooms and outfits to get some generic two-year old shots. Unfortunately, Audrey had had enough and had a little meltdown. Her face was getting all blotchy from crying and she wouldn't go anywhere near any of the props, so we had to settle for only Christmas photos.
I, of course, went over what I planned on spending, but after I picked out the shots I wanted plus Christmas cards, I only had to spend $15 to get the whole photo CD for free. So, I picked out another pose, but I could only buy 3 sheets of a pose, not one - that's how they get you!!
So, I have a zillion photos of Audrey. If you are related to me or know me fairly well, expect to be getting some photos of Audrey soon!

1 comment:
The same thing happens to me every time. It's so hard to pick just a few poses when they all turn out so cute! Every time I give a relative pictures, they say, "Oh, are you sure I get to keep ALL of these?"
Post a Comment