Friday, November 28, 2008

Gobble Gobble!


We have already had a busy, fun Thanksgiving weekend and it's only halfway through! It started out with one of Andy's old college roommates and his girlfriend coming up for dinner on Wednesday night. We haven't had people over in a while and I had forgotten how much fun it is to entertain. My lower back didn't like all of the cooking and such, but other than that, we had a great time!
We spent Thanksgiving with the Farbotko side of the family. We had some munchies then took the kids outside to play. Andy got out his old wagon and took the kids on a ride.


Ian wasn't so sure about Uncle Andy's crazy driving...


so he got out and let Audrey risk her life with her Daddy.


Audrey ate her dinner fairly well. I'm not sure if she tried the turkey, but she loved the corn and cranberry sauce. For dessert, she picked the chocolate chips off of some peanut butter pie and ate a bunch of whipped cream!

Today is Jason's birthday, so Audrey and I went over to Jan and Steve's for a birthday brunch (Andy has to work today). We went to their neighborhood playground afterwards and right now, I am listening to a way overtired girl trying to fight her 2 - 1/2 hour late nap.

We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving too! Here is a video I took last night of Audrey looking at her favorite "animal book," which is a Time photo magazine.


No comments: