I got off work early today and, being the procrastinator that I am, I had to carve the pumpkin really quickly before dinner. Audrey helped by playing in the bowl of pumpkin innards and occasionally scooping some of them back into the pumpkin.
Audrey wasn't very into trick-or-treating. We went to two houses, and on our way to go visit our neighbors Ed and Judy, they came driving up in their golf cart with their granddaughters. We hopped on the back and hit one more house with them, then, as the little girls were at our house, Audrey ran in the door and wouldn't come back out. We made it to three whole houses! All of our photos were taken at our house, so we don't have any shots of Audrey in action.

We only had the doorbell ring about 10 times. There seems to be less and less kids each year. I guess all of the neighborhood kids are growing up. After eating some of her loot and wrestling with Mommy and Daddy, Audrey just finally went to bed (it's 9:30). I have a cake in the oven for a neighborhood fall festival tomorrow, then we're off to some friends house to watch the Georgia vs. Florida game. Go Dawgs!
Here are the rest of the ladybug pictures:

No comments:
Post a Comment