Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Weekend To Me!

We have had a very busy birthday weekend, which started with me having to take my Xterra to the shop all day Thursday to get a sensor repaired so my truck would pass emissions. Luckily, Grandpa Pete works for Goodyear and helped me save $225 from what the Nissan dealership was going to charge me. They are such a ripoff! Grandma Mary picked Audrey and I up from the Goodyear shop and we spent a nice day shopping while my car was being worked on.

On Friday night, the whole Farbotko clan came up and Mary made Chinese food for dinner. Audrey and Ian had a great time chasing each other around the house. She really wanted Ian to sit in her chair with her, so I stuck him in there and got this cute shot:

Saturday evening, the Hoffman side of the family came up. Mom made a big pan of lasagna and the kids ran around like maniacs. Jack wanted to watch a Baby Einstein video, so Andy stuck it on while we were finishing dinner and got a rare shot of all four kids sitting still!


Tina brought over some baby pool toys that Jan wanted to get rid of. Audrey found the yellow float suit and wore it on her head while quacking like a duck. What is wrong with her?? :)


The funny kid quote of the night came from Tyler, who called Jack a girl. When Jason told him that Jack wasn't a girl, he said "But he's so pretty to look at." Too cute!
We have The Wiggles concert tonight, so I'm sure I'll have some great pictures to post soon. Audrey and Jack were singing Wiggles songs together last night, so I can't wait to see what the two of them do at the concert!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Emma says Audrey looks "so silly" with the floaty suit over her head!