Audrey escaped from her room for the first time early this morning. I heard a little "Mommy?" over the monitor, then I didn't hear anything else so I went back to sleep. A few minutes later, I feel this soft touch on my back, which I assumed was a cat jumping on the bed, so I didn't turn over to look. Then, I hear a little runny nose sniffle, so I turned around and there is Audrey standing by the bed. It was a little startling! I must not have shut her door all the way last night b/c her door handle is kind of stiff. I guess it's time to put the door knob covers on just in case!
Luckily for me, she came into our room 2 minutes before my alarm went off, so I didn't loose any sleep. Poor Andy is off work today, so he had the pleasure of getting up at 6:30ish instead of sleeping in a little bit.
Here is a picture of Audrey at Kroger that I took with my phone. Only the cool kids wear Daddy's sunglasses while grocery shopping!


No comments:
Post a Comment