Thursday was Audrey's final tumbling class. It was a lot more fun because they had music going, although they brought a Disney Princess tent that the kids were supposed to roll in and out of (like a toddler knows that), and Audrey spent most of the time sitting in the tent! Grandma Carol came and watched and hopefully will someday send the pictures she took!
On Sunday, we called Aunt Tina and the boys and headed to Buford Dam to go fishing (Uncle Jason was out of town). Tyler is very good at casting, but the little ones didn't really didn't know what was going on. The twins at least tried to cast their hookless lines, but I'm not sure Audrey even held her Scooby Doo pole. She was, of course, the first one in the ice cold water. (I remembered my camera, but I soon as I had a cute shot lined up of all four kids standing on the shore, my battery died. Ugh!) Needless to say, no one caught anything, but they had fun anyway! We were supposed to go see a children's musician at The Avenue in the afternoon, but by the time Audrey and I got up from our naps, the concert was over.
Today I put together a stroller for Audrey's baby dolls. Audrey thought it was for her and got super mad when I impeded her playing by putting the handle bar on. I told her that it was for her baby, and she pulled the baby out and squeezed her little butt in it. Is that the face of a drama queen or what?
She then sat in it to watch Little Einsteins. She's not going to have any jealousy issues with the new baby. Nope...

I guess we should have had the chair embroidered with "Hazel" on it, because this is where I always find her:
And, here's a picture of Roscoe 'cause he's so darn cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment