Monday, August 11, 2008

Belly Comparison

Last week, I was cleaning files off of my old dinosaur of a desktop computer and I came across my belly pictures from when I was pregnant with Audrey. I had taken one right about where I am now, so I had to take a comparison shot tonight. This is 12 weeks, 3 days with Audrey:





And this is 12 weeks, 2 days with Baby 2:




Yikes! You can't see my hip bones like you could last time. At least I have proof that there is only one in there. Week 12 has been a miracle week so far, As soon as I hit it, my morning sickness has almost totally gone away. This morning was the first time I had my usual morning dry heaves in three days! I don't even think I need to refill my prescription - yay!



We had a great weekend. Andy and I had a double date w/Tim and Amanda on Saturday night. Grandma and Papa came up and watched Audrey so we could go to dinner and a movie. I think Audrey enjoyed her evening apart from us too. When she woke up on Sunday, the first thing she said to me was "See Papa?"


We spent a good part of the day Sunday outside since it was so nice out. Audrey and I made our first solo trip to the pool. I had been such a chicken all summer, but she did great. We were the only people at the pool, which was nice, but Audrey would only sit on the edge and put her feet in. I think she would have gotten in if she saw some other kids in the water.

We were bad doggie parents today. When I got home from work at 6 pm, I opened the basement door and found Roscoe waiting for me. We totally forgot to put him outside when we left for work, although Hazel was out! I'm probably going to be blamed for that, but we left at the same time and neither of us noticed that Roscoe hadn't gone out. I ran to the back door to let him out and I've never seen him go outside that fast without a treat having been thrown first. He hadn't been out to go potty since probably 7ish the night before but he did not have an accident in the house. At least we didn't leave Audrey locked in the house while we worked, right? :)


Tomorrow is my 12 week check up. I get to hear the heartbeat and have lots of blood taken. Keep your fingers crossed that things are still going okay!

No comments: