Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Home Alone


Today, I went to a consignment store and to a lady's house from craigslist to get some winter clothes for Audrey. In total, I spent $56 and I got a pair of brand new Stride Rite Mary Janes, a set of 3 jungle wall hangings for Audrey's bathroom, 3 pairs of pajamas, 3 sweaters, a dress, 9 pairs of pants, and 11 tops! I love saving money on second hand clothes (while Audrey is too little to know the difference). I just can't figure out how these people keep toddler clothes so freakin' clean? I probably won't be able to sell 3/4 of Audrey's tops because she is so messy. Anyone have any stain fighting tips?


I spoke too soon in my last post when I said that Audrey doesn't know her colors yet. She can say red, yellow and purple, but if you ask her what color something is, she always says "Red!"


Tonight, Andy is at the Braves game and Audrey is spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa F, so I am on my own. I have no idea what to do with myself! I found a website where you can publish your blog into a little book, so I may try to do that for all of my 2007 posts tonight. I figure that since this is essentially Audrey's baby book, I should probably print it out yearly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you share this blog publishing website? I'd love to have a hard copy of our family blog!

I can't remember if I congratulated you on baby #2 or not--so congratulations! Did you see that Kristina (Sophia's mom) is expecting a baby boy?

-Dana

Amanda said...

Dreft stain spray is awesome. The only thing I haven't been able to get out with it was a 4-day-old blueberry stain, but even that looks way better than it did.

Emma's color of choice was blue for awhile. She seems to actually know them now. At least Audrey picked a UGA color! :)