
We didn't do anything exciting on the fourth. Andy spent the day taking down the rest of the tree that had fallen across our driveway and we discovered that a large branch had also fallen in the back and crushed a part of the fence. Luckily, the dogs did not notice that. Either that or they are just so well behaved that they stayed in the yard - ha, ha.
We went to a Fifth of July cookout on Saturday, which is where I took the picture of Miss Excitement here! She's modeling her new Fourth jewelry, which she refused to wear. She just carried it around all evening. She's not very girly sometimes!
I'm very excited for tomorrow. We have our first tumbling class in the morning, then we go to the Sweet & Sassy Salon for Audrey's first haircut! I can't stand her hair hanging in her face anymore. I had to laugh when the lady asked if I wanted to schedule a shampoo with that. We'll be lucky if Audrey sits still enough for her bangs to be cut, much less having to have her hair shampooed! I'm bringing Grandma Carol along to photo doc the event for us, so we should have some cute pictures tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment