We had gymnastics again yesterday. It was much better organized with the regular teacher, but I've come to realize that A) My kid doesn't follow directions well and B) My kid is a wild woman! I think she is still too young for this class. She just ran and ran, only did a couple of the activities, and spent a majority of the time trying to get a rubber ball that they used for a bowling station. I'm not sure what bowling has to do with tumbling, but whatever! At least she has fun in the class, even if she isn't learning anything. We may have to try something else next summer when she's a bit older.
Since I'm at work, here are a couple of pictures that I snapped with my iphone. We were returning from a walk and she was running down the yard, right into a bush!
"I'm okay!"


1 comment:
Glad the class was better this week. I wish Emma & Audrey were in the same class because Emma was the only one in her class who couldn't already do everything perfectly. I wonder if we'll get to do bowling next week, since we are a week behind you guys. That sounds like fun!
Post a Comment