Thursday, June 21, 2007

Welcome Ian Patrick!


Our new little nephew arrived yesterday evening. Ian Patrick was 7 lb 8 oz and 20 inches long. He was quite content in his home, but he was six days late and his heart rate was dropping, so they had to go in after him.

It's amazing how quickly you forget how little newborns are. He is so tiny and light! I can't believe Audrey was that little only six months ago. Now she's a baby-talking, wiggle-butting, baby food-eating, very opinionated little girl! When they are as little as Ian, you can't wait for them to get a little bigger and start doing more things. Now, I kind of miss the little helpless baby, although it's so fun to watch her learn new things. :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats to Steph & Alex. I think he looks like his mom. What a cutie!