Monday, June 18, 2007

You Can't Handle the Tooth!

**I got this title idea from Emma's blog about her new tooth - thanks Amanda!


We had a fun Father's Day. We celebrated on Saturday night with Papa and the cousins. The boys wear me out just watching them run around. Poor Aunt Tina! On Sunday Audrey and I made a stepping stone for Andy's garden with her little footprints on it. I'll have to get a picture of it once it has dried - we procrastinated a little on making it!

Audrey's left front tooth and the little one next to it (I obviously don't work in the dental field - I don't think those are their proper names) have popped in. The right ones are not far behind. Her poor gums are so puffy and I think these hurt a lot more than the bottom two that just snuck in. She has been a grump for Andy today. It really pissed her off when Mommy came home and walked right past her to go upstairs and changed. The poor thing screamed until I came back and got her - sometimes you just need mommy to make everything better!
I had her six months pictures made on Thursday. The one below is my favorite. She has her checkup tomorrow morning, so I'll report back on her stats!

No comments: