Friday, June 29, 2007

Audrey & Ian


Audrey met her new baby cousin last night. It was quite exciting - Ian slept and Audrey clung onto Mommy, ate Fruit Puffs, tried to pet Blue and babbled for most of the evening.

Audrey tried to tell Ian that it's not cool to scream from 12 am 'til 4 am, but he said that he needs to make sure his Mommy and Daddy are properly initiated into parenthood! Uncle Alex was asking if Audrey still had moments where she screamed and cried for no reason, and like the good mother, I told him "Not really. She's a pretty happy baby." Well... she decided to scream on the whole ride home from their house! She did have a reason though - she was tired and didn't want to be sitting in that stupid car seat!


I can't wait until all of the kids are bigger so they can run around and play together. Hopefully Ian will assist Tyler, Ryan and Jack in beating up all of Audrey's future boyfriends!

On another note, Andy bought this jarred, pureed macaroni and cheese. I thought I'd give it a try tonight. I only put a little bit in a bowl because it's such a different texture and flavor than anything she's had and I didn't think she'd like it. Boy, was I wrong! I swear on her first bite she said "Mmmm!" She ended up eating the whole jar and crying when it was done. She's definitely my girl - all about the carbs and the cheese! I'm going to have to stock up on that the next time I go to Kroger!

No comments: