I have lots of pictures to post! The girls went to a make your own pizza birthday party at California Pizza Kitchen the day before Father's Day. They got to tour the kitchen, make their own pizzas, and get their own drinks from the fountain. Bridget really like the tour - she made me carry her but every time the waitress moved, she said "Mommy, go over there!"
The girls made Andy some cards and pictures at daycare for Father's Day. B's picture and frame:
And this is what she wanted her teacher to write on Andy's card. I'm not quite sure she understood what the card was for!
Audrey did an "All About Dad" card. I love how she drew stubble on Andy on the front and apparently he loves to do yard work and loves brussel sprouts. When I asked her why she said that brussel sprouts were Daddy's favorite, she said "Well, I wasn't sure what his favorite food was and I've seen him eat brussel sprouts before."
Her camp teacher took this pretty picture:
Last weekend, we celebrated Ian's 5th Birthday by jumping in the bouncy house...
... then Papa's birthday by running through the sprinklers!
Audrey is still having a blast at summer camp. They go on a field trip every week and have been to the movies, an indoor trampoline place and last week, they participated in something called the Forsyth County Field Day. Honestly, I didn't think the princess would participate in any of it, but she won a medal for a race and one for the long jump (probably because her legs are the length of most of the kids!). She was so proud and told Andy "Daddy, I won these medals for sports!!"
And for some funnies:
Audrey to Bridget one night as they were going to bed: "Bridget, you are going to have to start sleeping in your own room when you are a teenager."
Audrey, about her goldfish: "Rainbow wants to get married, but I don't want her to so I'm not getting another fish."
Audrey on the weekends: "On Saturdays and Sundays are the teachers at the school just waiting for us?"
Audrey, after B kicked her "Bridget! You only have one sister you know!"
Audrey has a friend at school with the last name of Berman, and for some reason, when Bridget is mad at me and trying to get my attention, she sternly yells "Mommy Berman!!" I don't know if she thinks that is a bad word or what?
Bridget asking for ginger ale: "I want more ginger bread"
Bridget asking for more cheese balls "I want some cheese meat balls"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment