Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter 2012


We had a fun Easter.  The girls dyed eggs on Saturday night and spent Sunday morning going through their baskets and gorging on candy.  Before Audrey saw her basket, she said "I hope the bunny brought some Lalaloopsies because I collect those."  Luckily, the bunny is aware of this!


When I told the girls that the bunny hid the eggs that we dyed, Audrey said "You and Daddy can go find them." She was too busy playing with her new stuff.  Luckily they had a good time once they started their hunt.  We had the Bryants, Farbotkos and Hoffmans up for dinner.  Andy decided that he wanted to cook the entire meal instead of asking everyone to bring a side like he usually does.  He was in charge of meat and I did the sides - I think it turned out pretty yummy!  Here are the rest of the Easter photos.

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZM3DRozaNGqm

This one is my favorite picture from the day.  Everyone is goofing off.
I've got a lot more pictures and updates that I'll have to work on tomorrow, I just wanted to put up the Easter pictures before the next holiday rolled around.  I will leave you with another funny Audrey-ism.  She was making a mess doing something and I said "Audrey, why are you such a mess??"  Audrey: "I don't know.  That's just the way my brain wants to be."  Can't argue with that!

No comments: