It is finally feeling like fall out and the weather is perfect right now! We started the weekend off with ballet class. I brought Bridget along for the first time this season, mainly to play with another 2 year old little sis, but she was more interested in peeking in the door and watching the big girls do ballet.
Her little friend had to squeeze in and watch too.
After we got home, we got the Halloween decorations out and I printed out a Halloween countdown calendar plus an advent one where you open the doors and find Halloween activities to do.
That evening, Scott and Ethan came over for dinner while Ethan's mommy is out of town. Audrey really likes Scott and was very excited. We ran into one of her ballet friends at Walmart last Thursday and I heard Audrey tell her "My Uncle Scott and Cousin Ethan are coming over this weekend!"
It was nice for me because instead of "Mommy? Mommy?" all night, it was "Hey Scott? Scott?" while she chatted his ear off!
I also got to play with my camera finally - it had been in Richmond with Andy and I just discovered where he put it when he got home a couple of weeks ago.
This morning, we went outside to ride the girls bikes. Santa brought these last year but they hadn't really had much interest in them until today. I brought the bikes up to the street so we could ride to the stop sign and back. At first, Safety Patrol Audrey wouldn't go. "Get out of the street! You'll get hit by a car! Watch out for cars!!" Bridget can't pedal yet, so I had to grab the handle and pull her down the street, which killed my back, but we made it!
Audrey finally got brave enough to ride, but the chain kept getting caught on something, so Andy had to fix it. Bridget grabbed a socket wrench and helped.
After that, we couldn't keep Audrey off the bike. She stuck her puppy Nora in the basket in front and rode that thing around all day! During this trip to the stop sign, Bridget insisted on holding the handle bar the whole way - I think since I held her handle bars, she felt the need to hold Audrey's. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment