Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fashionista

Audrey has never like wearing jeans.  She likes what she calls "soft pant," which are knit pants.  Unfortunately for me, I have a bunch of cute size 6 jeans with cute embroidery and embellishments for her to try this winter.  I put a pair of jeans on her yesterday and she said "I can't wear these.  They are too... farmy!"  I told her to go pick out her own clothes and this is what she ended up with.  A little funky, but not bad:
Today, Grandpa Pete came up to babysit.  I pulled out 2 outfits that I thought she would like and was going to let her choose which one to wear.  Of course, she didn't like either, so I told Grandpa just to let her pick something out and as long as she didn't look too bad, just let her wear it.   She actually did a good job today:
It ended up being kind of warm today, and Grandpa said that he asked her if she was too hot today, to which she replied "No, I wasn't hot.  I was just sweaty."  It looks like I am going to have to go out and buy a bunch of funky tights for her this winter.  

Bridget has been funny lately too.  While on the potty the other day, she excitedly told me "Mommy, poopies are brown and your eyes brown!"  Very nice B!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Emma is the same way -- won't wear a pair of jeans to save her life, and must wear leggings with everything...shirts, dresses, skirts...everything.