I am always posting about the funny stuff that Audrey says, but Bridget is becoming pretty goofy too! I've been keeping track of some of the cute stuff she says too:
When she wakes up on her own in the morning, she will come and find me and say "I done shleeping!"
She was singing a song from Yo Gabba Gabba that goes "Don't, don't, don't bite your friends." She stopped singing and said "If you bite your friends, they get boo boo. If you eat your friends, they get really big boo boo and cry 'Wah!'!"
She loves to sing and can often be heard singing Katy Perry's "Firework" or Cee Lo Green's "Forget You." She calls that one the "I Got Change In My Pocket Song"
When she goes poopy, she calls me to the bathroom and says "Close your eyes!" Then she leads me to the toilet and says "Ta daa!" What a lovely surprise!
She came into the bathroom while I was showering the other day and stood outside of the shower pointing at me and saying "Big! Big butt!" A couple of days later, I was changing her and said "Who has a cute butt?" She replied with "Who has a cute big butt?" "Are you talking about me, B?" "Yesh!" I suppose I need to start watching what I eat!
When I asked her what she wanted for dinner the other day, she said "Chickens with Happy Toy." Translation: chicken nugget Happy Meal.
Last Saturday at ballet, she couldn't remember the other little sister's name, so she would just say "Come on Baby Girl" and grab her hand. Baby Girl is about 3 months younger than her and a little bit taller, but I guess since Bridget is older, she can call her a baby! ;)
Grandma Mary took Bridget to the dollar store one day while Audrey was in school. She let her pick out any toy she wanted, and she chose a pink calculator! It's especially funny because when Cousin Ryan was around the same age, Tina let the boys each pick out a toy at BJ's and Ty and Jack got some kind of toy and Ryan chose a two pack of calculators! I think we have two little math nerds on our hands!
Last weekend, Andy's Uncle Jon was in town for business, so the girls got to meet their great uncle for the first time. Audrey talked his ear off (as usual), but Bridget was so serious and barely cracked a smile the entire day. Here she is seriously taking a picture with Great Uncle Jon and Uncle Alex
Ian brought his Jeep over, and while Audrey loved to ride in it, she was too scared to drive it. The one time she got in the drivers side, she would only press the pedal and not steer. Because of this, she nearly decapitated her poor sister who was in the passenger seat as the Jeep went right towards Andy's open tail gate on his truck. Needless to say, the girls will not be getting a Jeep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment