Both girls loved the pool! Bridget clung on to our necks and watched the big kids play and Audrey had a blast playing on the stairs. I have not signed her up for swim lessons yet b/c Andy insists that he can teach her to swim, so hopefully once she gets warmed up to the idea of going to the pool, it will be easier for him to work with her. She still gets a little panicky if you take her out deeper and try to get her to float or just hold your hands and kick.
We just hung out around the house on Sunday and did exciting things like stick animals down our shirts (well, just Audrey did this!).
She loves those little animal toys. She has a box full of them and she can spend hours making them play school. It's funny hearing her yell "Hyena! Go to time out!" It's not so funny when she leaves them scattered all over the living room and you step on one though!
Yesterday Mom and Dad came up for dinner and took the girls home with them so Mom could take Audrey to ballet today. She starts a new class today called Princess Dress Up Ballet, which ties in ballet, dress up and theatrics - it sounds right up Audrey's ally! She almost didn't get in to the class, but they had a last minute drop out and I was so glad! I just wish I didn't have to work so I could go watch. :(
Here's one last picture from my phone of the girls eating lunch on the couch while watching Yo Gabba Gabba yesterday. That show is so strange, but they both love it!

1 comment:
Look at the attitude in B's pose! She's already got it down, huh?
Post a Comment