Thursday, June 10, 2010

Backyardigans

I just wanted to post a quick video of Audrey singing.  She was trying to sing along with the Backyardigans opening song, but she doesn't know all of the words.  Warning:  She's a little off key! ;)




I have a bunch of pictures from last weekend to post when I get a chance - Audrey took her first canoe ride and loved it!  I'll leave you with a cute story until then:  Last night, Audrey gave Bridget a big hug, said "You are the best little sister ever!" and gave her a kiss on the head.  I just love watching the sibling bond grow and hope that they still love each other when they are older and stealing each others clothes and makeup!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You know the Backyardigans are in town, along with Dora, Kai Lan, and the Wonder Pets at the Fox. Are you taking her? Emma's grandparents are taking her on Sunday...Mommy is skipping this one! :)

nfarbotko said...

I saw that they were coming but our June is busy enough!