The closet just contains the nicer dresses. I put about 4 in the garage sale pile that are going to be too "springish" looking by the time Bridget grows into them. The knit dresses are in a drawer along with drawers full of new and hand-me-down tee shirts and shorts. It never ceases to amaze me to see the amount of clothes these girls have! I spent Tuesday afternoon and all morning today packing up winter clothes and unpacking summer clothes. I have 2 bins to go into the attic for Bridget and a box to give to Jenny for baby Madeline.
Bridget is starting to really enjoy looking at books, especially ones with flaps to peek behind and the touch and feel books. Even though it falls into neither of these categories, her favorite book is Moo, Baa, La, La, La. When she finds it, she will follow me around with it and grunt until I take it to read to her. Then she bobs up and down and chuckles!
Audrey's new thing to say when she doesn't want to wear something is "It's not my color." She has also decided that Bridget's favorite color is green. I put a yellow shirt on B today and Audrey said "That's not her color. She wants to wear green." She insists that Bridget wants the green frog Pillow Pet. When I tell her that we should get Bridget the bee Pillow Pet because it matches her room, she says "Bridget don't want the bee. Bees are for big kids. She wants the green frog." It's going to be interesting when Bridget starts talking back to Miss Bossy and expressing her real opinion!




No comments:
Post a Comment