I thought I would pop in with a couple of pictures off of my phone. This one is what my poor girls are subjected to over at Grandma Carol's house. Since she had all of her grandson's first, all of the extra clothes and bibs at her house are blue. Here is Bridget in her "Daddy's Boy" bib:
Here is punk rock mohawk Bridget. Doesn't she look tough with the 'hawk and her ruffly pink bee shirt? I think I'm going to start gelling her hair up like this from now on. ;)
And a quick Audrey quote... I was making brownies a couple of weekends ago and she was going to help. She kept running in and out of the kitchen, so finally I said "I thought you were going to help me make brownies?" She looked at me and said "I thought so too" and ran back off to play!

No comments:
Post a Comment