Friday, August 14, 2009

I just love watching the girls interact with each other. Bridget gets a big old smile on her face when she see her big sis and Audrey is such a sweetie pie. When she gets a toy, blanket or book, she usually grabs one to bring to Bridget too. I found Bridget with my copy of Twilight (which is a pretty thick book) laying on top of her the other day.

One day, Audrey walked up to Bridget and started laughing really hard. I asked her what was so funny and she said "She don't have no teeth!"

As cute and funny as she is, she is also SO ornery! We've been trying "time out", but now when she doesn't want to do something, she says "I go to the corner" and just sits in the corner and pouts!

Bridget must be hitting a growth spurt because she has been an eating machine for the past week. Last Friday, Grandma Mary ran out of pumped breastmilk right before I got home and I used up my freezer stash on Saturday (Andy was home with the girls while I went to Jenny's baby shower and out with Christy afterwards). She typically comes home from daycare with a half to a full bottle left over, but on Monday, they were very happy to see me at 6 because Bridget had consumed everything I sent by 3 pm!

I'm too lazy to get photos off of my camera and phone, so I promise lots of pictures in the next post!

No comments: