
Sorry for the lack of posts, but we haven't been doing anything too exciting! Audrey has been doing awesome with her potty training. I still haven't been brave enough to take her anywhere other than on walks around the neighborhood with just underwear, but she has been letting me know when she has to go potty while we are out, even with a pull up on. Trying to get a toddler to not touch anything in a public bathroom is interesting!
I switched Bridget to baby oatmeal and she is handling that much better than she did the baby rice cereal. In fact, she will cry when her bowl is empty! The next time I make it to the store, I am going to go ahead and pick up some fruits and veggies to start on. Other than that, Bridget just sits around being adorable and playing with her feet. She still isn't really rolling over yet - little slacker!

Audrey has had a really fun weekend so far. Daddy didn't have to work this weekend, so yesterday he took her to the fish store to pick out some fish for the saltwater tank. She had a blast at the fish store, waving to the fish and asking what their names were.
Last night, she and Andy camped out in the tent in the backyard. She did awesome! She never once asked to come into the house and slept through the night, even with Hazel barking at stuff out in the back yard. Here are some shots that Andy took, including her awesome morning hair!
This morning, Audrey went on her first trip to Waffle House. I'm not sure what kind of southern parents we are that we have never taken her there before, but I guess it wouldn't have mattered because she didn't eat anything! Next time, we'll get her a waffle - we thought she'd eat sausage and toast since she will eat those at home. Also, she is not actually drinking coffee in this picture. That is the cup they gave us for her chocolate milk! ;)


2 comments:
I just realized that I have the word "awesome" in this post three times. Not so awesome...
Emma LOVES the waffles at WH, so I'm sure Audrey will too. As for potty advice, I overheard a mom telling her kid the other day to keep her hands on her head while they were in the stall - might be worth a try?
Post a Comment