Poor Bridget seems to enjoy the swing, but can't use it often because Audrey likes to try to push it, which jostles it and pisses Bridget off. Here she is in a rare moment of Audrey not bothering her:
Please excuse the toy explosion in the background. I am still trying to figure out how to manage all of the millions of tiny pieces that go with each toy. I had some stuff packed in a Rubbermaid tote that I was going to store in the basement and rotate out later this summer, but Audrey found the tote and immediately took everything out. Any suggestions on managing Little People figures would be appreciated!
We began working on potty training this weekend - it was Audrey's idea, not ours! On Thursday and Friday she was asking me to go sit on the potty and even actually went once. Yesterday, she woke up and asked to put on big girl underwear. We asked her if she needed to go about every half hour and tried to get her to sit on the potty each time, but she never actually went on the potty. Once, I let her watch cartoons on my iphone for about 10 minutes while sitting on the potty, then she peed about 5 minutes after she got up and got her underwear back on. We went through I think 7 pairs of underwear!
For some reason, she is sleeping in today (it's quarter 'til 9), so I am drinking coffee and gearing up for another round! As exhausting as it was to have to monitor her all day yesterday, I figured I should keep it up and maybe she'll let me know today before she has to go instead of afterwards!

No comments:
Post a Comment