Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One Week Checkup

Well, technically we had Bridget's 11 day checkup today. After waiting in the waiting room for 45 minutes past our appointment time (grrr...), Miss Bridget weighed in at 7 lbs, 8.25 oz, so I guess dispite our nursing problems, she is gaining plenty of weight. On the downside, she has thrush, which is a yeast infection in her mouth, so we had to make her first trip to the Kroger Pharmacy. I have to give the poor thing drugs four times a day until the thrush is gone. I also have to treat myself so I don't get it - lovely!

Her big sis went to daycare yesterday to give Mommy a break and she had a blast. When she got home, she told me that she had a good day at school and that she played with Madison and McKenzie (whoever they are). She also asked me if I watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I had to explain that I don't watch Playhouse Disney when she's not home!

2 comments:

Krystle said...

LOL about the Playhouse Disney. I actually wanted to watch it when I was in the hospital having Phoenix because I missed Lily and it reminded me of her!

Glad Bridget is growing well and too bad about the thrush :(

nfarbotko said...

I didn't know what to watch in the hospital since I always have Disney on in the mornings!