Tuesday, May 15, 2007

(Grand) Mother's Day


I've got to confess, my first Mother's Day wasn't all that relaxing and wonderful. We had to get up and go to Stephanie's to make brunch for Mary, then run home, feed Audrey, repack the diaper bag and go straight to Tina's to make dinner for my mom. I never really got to sit back and enjoy the day (although I do enjoy seeing my family!). I'll have to post the one picture taken of me and Audrey when I get a copy from Mary. The link below goes to my pictures. Tyler was a cutie showing Audrey how to play with some of his toys. There are also some on there of Special Agent Audrey in her official FBI onesie from Grandma's friend Lynn.


We tried carrots last night. Those were a big success. She got a nosefull of carrots when she leaned into the spoon because Daddy wasn't shoveling it in fast enough!


No comments: