Sunday, May 20, 2007

Go Dawgs!

Audrey had her first trip to Athens yesterday. We went up for Zoo Day at Bear Hollow, the wildlife park that Andy used to work at in college. They had all sorts of animals for the kids to pet, crafts for the kids and programs with owls and cougars. Audrey didn't really pay any attention to anything until we saw a big, red parrot. She thought he was really funny. This is the funny bird. He didn't even say a word. He was just sitting on his branch.



Later at the deer and turkey pen, a turkey gobbled at her and that was pretty funny too. Apparently she's into birds!


After looking at the animals we walked around the pond at Memorial Park, which is the park off of the zoo. We had to stop for Audrey to eat lunch and she had fun playing with Daddy and watching some geese.









After Audrey's lunch, we went downtown so we could eat lunch. Afterwards we walked through North Campus to the bookstore to get t-shirts for everyone and Audrey got a new stuffed Uga doll. I guess I am delusional about my size because I bought a small shirt. When I got home and tried it on, it was really tight. Usually they make t-shirts kind of big! Either it's made small or my gut from having the baby is bigger than I thought!

Her favorite thing in North Campus was a fountain. She squealed and kicked her legs. Every time Andy tried to walk away, she would strain her neck to see the water again.



Here are the rest of the pictures. The first two are from Friday - I just thought that kitten shirt was really cute!

Audrey just rolled from her tummy to her back this morning! She's been going the other way, but this is the first time she's gone to her back. She can finally get herself out of stupid tummy time!

No comments: