Sunday, December 23, 2012

Catch Up Part 1: November

OK, so I am way behind on the blog!  Let's start back at Thanksgiving....

The holiday started with Audrey's class program.  The entire kindergarten was in the cafeteria and put on a little play and sang a couple of songs.

Her class has 2nd grade reader buddies who helped them type up "How to Make a Turkey."  There were Audrey's instructions.
And her drawings of what she is thankful for:
Her class learned about the Mayflower and had to draw it and write something that they learned.  She wrote: "It was dirty.  No bathrooms."  :)
Bridget's class didn't really do anything, but here is a little B brag - I am so proud of her letters!  Audrey couldn't do most of her letters until after she was 4 (and her handwriting is still pretty bad), but Bridget is doing so well with her penmanship!
We decided to host Thanksgiving this year because I have never roasted a turkey before and wanted to try it.  It turned out pretty good it I do say so myself!  I forgot to get a picture of it, so here is an adorable picture of the kids table instead!
On the last day of November, we heard the door bell ring and when we answered it, Kevin had arrived from the North Pole!

No comments: