Sunday, September 16, 2012

Soccer Star

This will be another short post because our wireless box is dead so I am typing this on my phone!

This summer, Bridget told us that she would like to play soccer. Neither Andy or I have any interest in soccer, so we don't know where this idea came from, but we signed her up. She has been telling people "I playing soccer!" for weeks now and her first practice was finally on Friday night.

She got some new pink sneakers and tells everyone that they make her run super fast. She then demonstrates by running in a super fast circle! Her little pink shin guards go half way up her legs but they don't slow her down.

At this age, soccer practice is mostly just an introduction to the sport. Andy got a lot of cute pictures of her out on the field kicking her little ball, but I will have to upload them when we get a new wireless box. She had a wonderful time and has been asking when she gets to go back!

Also, while I'm bragging on B, she brought home the worksheet below from preschool and I thought she did a great job on her letters!

No comments: