This past weekend, Andy was away at camp, so it was up to me to drag the kids to all of their events, plus deal with little Amos. I think potty training a puppy is worse than training a toddler - that little guy pees every time I turn my back! He has also developed a love of stuffed animals, so I am trying to get into the habit of shutting the girls bedrooms doors. He sure looks cute and innocent!
Bridget started the weekend off with a cold on Friday. Luckily, Grandma Carol didn't have any plans, so I dropped the girls off at her house when they got up so I could go into work for a couple of hours. On Saturday morning, we went to ballet class and then had to run home, eat lunch, let Bridget nap, then head to Madeline's first birthday party. I didn't have my camera, so the pictures are from Jenny's camera.
The girls had a good time at the party. Audrey was Jenny's little helper and followed her around most of the time. Bridget decided that she wanted to test out Madeline's high chair.
She also had everyone giggling because she was so clean and dainty with her cupcake.
And here is Audrey swinging with some boys.
Mom and Dad came up for dinner on Saturday night and Audrey wanted to go home with them, so once Bridget went down for the night, I grabbed a glass of wine and actually got to sit and read a book! :) I was spoiled again on Sunday when Andy returned from camp right around Bridget's nap time, so I got to go to Amanda's baby shower by myself (Audrey didn't want to come home from Grandma's).
Well, the official word from Jason is that my laptop is dead, so it looks like I am computer-less for a little while. Of course this happens right before I have to spend a ton of money on all of the family birthdays and Christmas. Everyone be warned: Do not place drinks near your computer and back up your computer often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment