
Sorry for the lack of updates, but it's been freakin' cold here, so we've been driving each other crazy in the house for the past few days! We got a little bit of snow on Thursday, but it wasn't much and after the initial excitement, Audrey didn't really care about going out to play in it.

Audrey started her next session of ballet on Thursday and this time there are only two girls in class, so she gets lots of individual attention. She gets a little side tracked when the other little girl, who is about 6 months younger, starts running around on her own, but then she will stop and do a ballet move that Miss Sara had taught them.
Audrey told me last night that she was going to take me to the aquarium and buy me a "Disney Princess Cinderella" doll, Bridget a Tinkerbell doll, and Grandma Carol a Princess Tiana doll. Then she gave me a big hug and said "I lub you, Mommy!" I gotta say, it brought a little tear to my eye!
Little Miss Bridget is doing much better with her sleeping lately even with two more teeth popping through. She also grew thick, luxurious hair since her last photo. :)

She crawled into the kitchen the other day and then started crying. When I ran in there, I noticed that she had trapped herself under the stool and it didn't help that Roscoe was kissing her while she was stuck! Then she kept holding on to the stool rail as I lifted it... at least her sister is smart. (Just kidding Bridget - you are smart too!)


1 comment:
Aww, poor stuck Bridget!
Isn't it insane when 33 degrees feels like a heat wave?
Post a Comment