We still haven't been up to a whole lot because of the weather, although it was nice enough to venture out to Monkey Joe's with the twins on Tuesday. We went right at lunch time and had the whole place to ourselves. We took Bridget in one of the bouncy houses and she had a blast bouncing and crawling around! I just realized that she is wearing the same shirt that Audrey has on in the picture above. Yay for hand-me-downs!
Audrey is standing on a turtle singing the Ariel song here. Keep singing! (Little Mermaid reference...)
This picture cracks me up - this is groggy Audrey yesterday when I had to wake her from a dead sleep so we could get ready for daycare.
Here are some Audrey-isms:She hears Andy call me Honey, so she calls me Honey sometimes. This is only when she isn’t calling me Cinderella or Marge (Simpson).
She flattens herself up against the wall and says "Look, I'm a picture!"
When the girls are in another room and I can’t see them, I’ll say “Hey, what are you guys doing?” in a sing-songy voice. Now, if Audrey is doing something that she knows she shouldn’t be and I don’t see her, she’ll yell “Hey Mommy, what are we guys doing?”
She comes up to me and whispers “Do you want to know a secret?” and every time the secret is “Do you want to build a rainbow?” I tell her “Yes” but she has yet to show me the secret to building a rainbow!
And so she is not left out, here is a typical conversation with Bridget: Me: “Say Mama.” B: “Dada” Me: “No, Mama.” B: “Dada” A couple of nights ago, we heard Audrey go “Bridget, say Ariel.” :)
If Bridget could talk, this is probably what she would say:

No comments:
Post a Comment