Tuesday, October 20, 2009

8 Months Old

Little Bridget is 8 months old today! She loves Fruit Puffs and Cheerios and is a little pickier with her baby food than big sis was. She is still my quiet little sweet heart and is still a bad sleeper. :) Lucky for her, the upstairs furnace went out (again) and until the HVAC company can order the part it needs, she gets to sleep snuggled up in Mommy's bed. She sleeps great with me, but needs to learn to sleep in her own bed without waking up every couple of hours.


Here is Audrey at 8 months:

Bridget doesn't seem anywhere near crawling yet, but then again, when I looked back at the blog when Audrey started crawling, she went from not crawling to crawling to pulling up on furniture in a week (I also just noticed that Audrey had problems going to bed at this age too - maybe it's not just Bridget but an age thing). As big of a milestone as crawling is, I am kind of dreading it because I will have to re-baby proof and Audrey and I will have to be better at picking up. Bridget sticks everything in her mouth, so we will have to be on the lookout for small objects!
Here are a couple of cute photos to leave you with. The first one was taken by Grandma Mary when she was babysitting last week. Apparently, B was a little tired during snack time and just passed out in her chair! The second one is of my green eyed beauty!



No comments: