Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Whah You?


This is Audrey's new sentence. Whenever she's looking for Daddy, she runs around saying "Da Da, whah you?" She also says it to her baby dolls - "Baby, whah you?" She still hasn't really called me anything. :(




I think she's getting confused telling the difference between dogs and people. She now calls her puppy Baby and was telling her dolls to "Sit!" In Audrey language, it kind of sounds like she's telling the dolls to "Shit!" but I'm hoping she's saying sit!


I finally captured a video of her counting to 10.




She also started on the ABC's but she got sidetracked at T. After her drink break, I couldn't get her to start singing again. She will typically finish, along with the "Now I know my ABC's" part.


My next video quest is animal sounds. She gets really into "meow" and "quack!"

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Very impressive!