Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pink Piggies

I finally got around to doing the one thing I've always wanted to do with Audrey. Paint her toenails!

It was tough! She hates having her toenails cut - I don't know if she's super ticklish or if she just doesn't like her toes messed with. She also likes to sit in her high chair with her ankles crossed. She kept smudging her big toe, so I had to sit with me knee between her feet until they dried a little bit.

She had fun spending the night with Grandma and Papa H on Saturday night, although she had them up at 3 am! They brought her in their bed, where she stood up and kept yelling "No! Bad!" to Gus, who was sleeping. Once again, can you tell what she hears Mommy saying to the dogs all day?
They had picture day at daycare last week and Andy picked up the proof (only one shot) yesterday. Unfortunately it isn't very cute. Audrey is sitting behind a pile of books and looking very seriously to the side. The girls told Andy that Audrey wasn't a big fan of the photographer, so that was the best shot they could get. It kind of sucks 'cause the picture package was very cheap and would have made good Mother's Day gifts for the grandmas.
Here is today's "Give me the camera" photo:

No comments: