Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blogging in Bed!


Yay - it's my first blog from my new laptop. Not much new to report, I just wanted to use my computer. I can insert the memory card from my camera right into the laptop (which may be old news to those of you who are more technologically advanced than me, but to me it's pretty cool!). I took the above photo this morning. When I went to go peek in on Audrey playing in the living room, I found her inside her toy basket. I hit the 'auto correct' feature on the computer and I think the colors look kind of weird, but the crazy hair is all hers!


I mentioned in the last post that I wasn't feeling well... turns out I have strep throat and a double ear infection. Luckily Audrey is on amoxicillan already so she should be safe from me!

No comments: