Monday, October 15, 2007

Teething Pains

Tooth number 8 poked through this weekend and we are hoping that's why Miss Audrey has been having trouble sleeping lately. She's been waking up and just wanting to be held for a couple of hours in the middle of the night. It wouldn't be too bad if I could fall asleep in her rocker, but I can't, so I'm usually up until 1:30 in the morning because she'll scream if I put her back down.

Other than that, she's doing great! Her newest trick is climbing the stairs and she usually laughs like a maniac while she's doing it. Andy is right, she's going to be quite the adventurer when she's older - she has no fear and loves exploring everything!

This past weekend we went over to Aunt Steph and Uncle Alex's to grill out and watch the Georgia game. Audrey was the only girl (like usual), but she had fun watching the bigger boys play and she ate her first hot dog. On Sunday we went shopping with Grandma H for Halloween costumes (no luck) and we got a birthday present for her buddy Emma. Audrey loved playing with a little train set that they have out at Toys R Us. The train never actually drove on the track, but it was banged along the table and swung through the air - the poor passengers!

This weekend we are going to Burt's Pumpkin Farm, so we should have a ton of cute pictures of Audrey and her cousins!

No comments: