Other than this major accomplishment, not much else has been going on in the Farbotko household. Tina, Amanda and I had a garage sale over the weekend and did fairly well. We were amazed at the stuff that sold - it wasn't the stuff that we expected to sell. For example, all of my cheap little turtle figurines sold, but Tina didn't sell any of the boppies that she had marked for a couple of dollars (they retail for $20) and Amanda didn't sell her $100 cappuccino machine that she had marked for $15. I guess it's really true that one man's trash is another man's treasure!
Here is a rare photo of me and my blue eyed kid who looks nothing like me. Well, she has my messy brown hair!

2 comments:
Yay Audrey! You'll have to start giving Emma lessons!
Sorry I wass 1004 to visit your web site - I do check it out several time a week while in California
Dad H
Post a Comment