Saturday, August 10, 2013

School's back in session

This summer flew by and it's hard to believe it, but school started on Thursday. Audrey started first grade and Bridget entered pre-K. 

I wasn't very pleased to learn that Audrey's teacher is on maternity leave for the first six weeks of school so she has a substitute. In spite of that, she has had a great first couple of days!

I wouldn't think Bridget would notice a difference in her daily routine since pre-K is at the daycare, but she is having so much fun! She likes to show me her classroom every time I pick her up and she loves it that she plays on the big kid playground with Audrey in after school.
Bridget's teacher is not off to a good start labeling her cubby "Farbotkoc!"

It sounds so cliché, but they really do grow up very fast!

No comments: