Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I'm Still Here!


It's been a while since I've posted - it's tough managing my time between working, mommying and keeping up the house! Luckily, Audrey has been great for those who are helping watch her while I'm at work. Her cousin Ryan LOVES it when she comes over. Aunt Tina has to put her bouncy chair on the table because Ryan loves to give her big, wet kisses! He even hands her his remote control, which is a big deal because that's his favorite toy.

Audrey can now grab onto small toys. She's better if you put it in her hand, but sometimes she'll accidentally pick one up on her own. She also pays more attention to her toys. I can lay her under her activity mat and she'll stare at the toys on it for a while. As you can see from the picture above, she has also mastered sitting in the Bumbo seat!
Sorry for the boring update, but that's about all we have going on! Here is a link to some more pictures:

No comments: